Sinonimele și antonimele HPV în dicționarul de sinonime Engleză
Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T. E-mail: moc.
We report the detection of HPV 52 in a sample taken from a year-old patient with human papillomavirus may cause cancer of cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva of the left eye. The method used for the detection of HPV was real time polymerase chain reaction.
The evolution was favorable after surgical removal of the tumor and the patient was explained that long-term follow-up is essential to avoid recurrence. Keywords: Conjunctiva, eye, human papillomavirus 52, real time polymerase chain reaction, squamous cell carcinoma Human papillomavirus HPV infection is strongly associated with anogenital tumors cervix, penis, vulva, vagina, anushead and neck cancers oral cavity, esophagus, larynxand nonmelanoma skin cancers squamous and basal cell carcinoma.
The association between HPV infection and eye tumors is little explored territory.
What are common HPV symptoms?
Di Girolamo brings forward a two-hit theory that explains cancerogenesis in OSSN: The first hit is mediated by ultraviolet radiation exposure that causes genetic alteration and the second hit is mediated by HPV infection in the susceptible cells.
Case Report We present a unique case of squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva examined and oxiurius vermicularis in June The year-old patient presented at the Ophthalmology Department for mild stinging sensation and redness in the left eye for almost 1-year and a half.
He has been treated for the last 2 months with dexamethasone eye drops for scleritis by another ophthalmologist. The patient admits being a heavy smoker for almost 30 years and that in his free time he practices agriculture without using sunglasses.
- It's what causes cervical cancer.
- Pentru majoritatea oamenilor, virusul papilomavirus uman HPV dispare de la sine, în mod spontan.
- Lista principalelor căutări efectuate de utilizatori pentru accesarea dicționarului nostru online înEngleză și cele mai întrebuințate expresii cu cuvântul «HPV».
- HPV - Definiția și sinonimele HPV în dicționarul Engleză
- The virus infects basal epithelial cells of stratified squamous epithelium.
- Causes of confluent and reticulated papillomatosis
- cancerului de col uterin - Traducere în engleză - exemple în română | Reverso Context
- According to some recent studies, the HPV infection may also increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
All other ophthalmological findings were normal. Conjunctival culture was performed before surgery, and no bacterial infection was found.
Înțelesul "HPV" în dicționarul Engleză
The CT human papillomavirus may cause cancer of of the head and neck showed no signs of tumor invasion of the orbit or the lymph nodes. The limbic lesion was removed surgically with 2 mm margin of normal tissue and diathermy of the adjacent sclera was done. At the end, the remaining temporal defect was restored using a supero-nasal conjunctiva graft fixed in position with interrupted and surjet The excised tumor was cut into 2 fragments: One for pathology preserved in formalin and one for HPV genotyping preserved in Cobas polymerase chain reaction PCR solution and refrigerated at 4°C until processing.
Histopathology exam showed a moderate differentiated keratinized squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva without koilocytosis [Figs.